"China Calls Assertion that It Stole U.S. Nuclear-Arms Designs 'Unfounded'"
- New York Times, March 6, 1999
"A Chinese Puzzle" By William Burr and Jeffrey T. Richelson
- courtesy Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (July/August 1997; Vol. 53, No. 4)
"The Chinese Way" By Chalmers Johnson
- courtesy Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (Jan/Feb. 1997; Vol. 53, No. 1)
"Taiwan: Nuclear Nightmare Averted" By David Albright & Corey Gay
- courtesy Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (January/February 1998, Vol. 54, No. 1)
China's Embassy Web Site
Government of China
Chinese Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction: Current Policy Issues
- Congressional Research Service Issue Brief 92056, Updated June 1, 1998
"China Stole Nuclear Secrets From Los Alamos, U.S. Officials Say"
- New York Times, March 8, 1999
"Clinton Aides Admit Lapses on Espionage by Chinese"
- New York Times, March 7, 1999
Taiwan Defense Review
- Taiwan's assessment of the state of China's military